- NEW! 2022.04.25
- Urgent notice (日本語) おもちゃ美術館とキャンプ場の電話番号について
- News (日本語) 【キャンプ場】6月からの利用料変更について
- News (日本語) 【おもちゃ美術館】5月の祝日開館・振替休館のお知らせ
- NEW! 2022.04.16
- News (日本語) 【おもちゃ美術館】入館料改定のお知らせ
- NEW! 2022.04.14
- News キャンプ場
- NEW! 2022.04.13
- News (日本語) 焚き火ができるようになりました
Here you will find a surprising treasure trove of Yambaru's living creatures. There are infinite ways of enjoying the abundance of nature. Move your body and breathe in the fresh air of the forest! Really make the most of the experience by joining a guided tour!
The Yambaru Forest Toy Museum
In the Museum there are many toys made from trees grown in Yambaru's forest, including Itajii evergreen and Okinawan pine trees. You will experience the charm of the forest through the warmth and beauty of the wood. Also, you can observe the heavens from the adjoining astronomical observatory.
- A message from Kunigami Forest Park
- Many local residents and rare living things live together in the Forest Park area. As a precaution public access is generally limited to between 9am and 10pm and we ask for your understanding and cooperation with regard to the following prohibited activities.
- Please do not:
- ・damage or pick/collect plants or trees
- ・capture animals
- ・make loud noises; using karaoke machines, generators, etc.
- ・use fireworks (including hand-held sparklers), open fires, camp fires, etc.
- ・walk pets or allow pets to stay in the compound
- ・park or stay overnight in camping vehicles without permission
- ・litter by not putting all garbage including empty cans in a designated trash can
- ・enter restricted areas
This is the entrance to Yambaru Forest, within the area designated as Yambaru National Park. Day and night, rare living creatures are going about their lives along the hilly roads and within the park grounds. Please show kindness to the local residents and critters by driving slowly and checking for living creatures on the roads.