Okinawa’s Yanbaru is one of Japan’s greatest treasure troves of living creatures.
At Kunigashira Forest Park, the entrance to the World Natural Heritage site, visitors can enjoy camping and bungalow accommodation, While enjoying camping or staying in a bungalow, you can feel the richness of nature in Okinawa, You can experience the richness of Okinawa’s abundant nature while camping or staying in a bungalow.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, you can enjoy an extraordinary experience while feeling the park’s natural surroundings.
Why don’t you spend a pleasant forest time for your body and mind while camping in Okinawa?
- NEW Informationurgent notice 2024.2.3 [Campground/walking trail] For individuals and corporations using the park in groups
- NEW Information 2024.2.3 [Campsite] Request to everyone visiting for stargazing
- NEW Information 2024.2.3 [Campsite] Regarding closed days in January
- NEW Informationurgent notice 2024.2.3 [Campground] Regarding migration of reservation system
- NEW Information 2024.2.3 [Campsite] About the campsite reservation period
- NEW Ivents 2024.2.3 [Campsite] Please use it as a remote work space in the forest.
- NEW IventsInformationurgent notice 2024.2.3 [Campsite] Click here to apply for a guided tour of the stars and forests
- NEW Informationurgent notice 2024.2.3 [Campsite] For customers using the shower
A starry sky navigator will invite you to the starry sky of Yanbaru.
Yanbaru Tingara Story
“Tingara” is an Okinawan dialect word meaning “Milky Way” or “galaxy.
In Okinawa, the Milky Way can be observed throughout the year, but in Yanbaru, where there are few streetlights, the band of light crossing the night sky looks beautiful.
The background music is the chirps of the Yanbaru creatures coming from the jet-black forests, and the experience of being surrounded by a star-filled sky.