- A short, yet rich outdoor experience
- The bungalows are perfect for having a relaxing time in Yambaru’s forest, wrapped up in the comfortable warmth of the trees. Let yourself briefly lose track of time and soak up the restorative power of nature.
- Check out
- 11am the following day
- Number of buildings
- Building capacity
- 1-4 people
- 31m² (per building)
- A parking space in the same area is provided.
Please visit the Management Office in The Yanbaru Forest Toy Museum for reception services. In accordance with police guidance, please show a form of ID, (driving license, passport, etc.) when checking in.
Please note minors cannot stay without adults.
- View accommodation options for The Bungalows
- Phone reservationsReception hours: 09:00 – 17:00
- *Same day reservations must be made by 10:30am.
- *Reception hours are 09:00 – 16:00 during the “Golden Week” holiday period.
BBQ (Includes mesh grill)
*Electric appliances, bedding and tableware are not provided.
- Kitchen Building
- There is an outdoor kitchen building. Please bring your own charcoal.
The precise kitchen building, shower building and toilet building locations are shown here
- Instructions and precautions
Please ensure you read the usage guidance before making use of this facility.
Please do not engage in the following prohibited activities.
- Please do not:
- ・damage or pick/collect plants or trees
- ・capture animals
- ・make loud noises; using karaoke machines, generators, etc.
- ・use fireworks (including hand-held sparklers), open fires, camp fires, etc.
- ・walk pets or allow pets to stay in the compound
- ・park or stay overnight in camping vehicles without permission
- ・litter by not putting all garbage including empty cans in a designated trash can
- ・enter restricted areas
*It is possible to book 2 months in advance.
A cancellation fee will be charged from 3 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
We ask for your for your understanding and cooperation.