The Yambaru Forest Toy Museum
With many different toys, including a ball pool full of wooden Okinawan Rail bird eggs and an Okinawan pine tunnel, this hands-on museum allows you to experience the charm of Yambaru’s forest through play.
Play freely with toys made using Okinawan wood andfeel the warmth of the wood in your hands.
- 10:00-16:00 Last entry 15:30
- Regular closing day
- Every Tuesday (Closed extra days during the Year-end and New Year holidays)
- Entrance fee
- ・Adults (Junior-high school students or older) ¥500
- ・Children (over 3 years old) ¥300
- ・Free entry for small children under 3 years old
- ・Group discount (¥100 discount per person for groups of 15 or more people)
- *We do not take group bookings for Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
- *We do not take group bookings during extended holiday periods, including the Spring, Summer and “Golden Week” vacations.
- *Groups should contact us in advance of their visit.